Anne & Sonny in Oakhurst.

Oakhurst is right outside the south gate to Yosemite - I know because my dad lives there. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen and I was so excited when Kaye (Anne's mom) contacted me to photograph their wedding.. The couple were married at the Sierra Vista Church and then moved to the fabulous Elderberry House at the Chateau de Sureau for their elegant reception. We were able to walk around the grounds of the Chateau to photograph in the magical setting - ponds, hidden swings, and a life size chess board were some of the cool locations we discovered. The paper luxuries (my new favorite phrase) were designed by my best friends Amy & Mary Beth at Peculiar Pair Press, the gorgeous flower arrangements were created by Suzanne at European Gardens, and the delicious cake was baked by Sweet Dreams Bakery.

VIEW THEIR SLIDESHOW
SEE ALL THEIR IMAGES