Crazy Sexy Cancer!

A few months ago I was contacted to submit a few images for a book called "Crazy Sexy Cancer" - crazy, sexy, cancer?!?! Cancer can be both crazy and sexy - take a look at the images I took of my friend Lindsay (a survivor babe) and her beautiful family - and yes, you can have babies after chemotherapy! I am honored to be a part of such an amazing & inspirational book.

Here is an intro to the book:
Calling all cancer cowgirls!
Life is messy and fabulous right? Gorgeous and staggering at times too. Don't ya wish you had a compass to help you navigate as you giddy up down the dusty highway? Well here it is, Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips is the ultimate girlfriends guide to kicking cancer tail. Part memoir, part tips, tricks and secrets, this delicious handbook will educate you and make ya feel like you're not alone as you giggle and scribble down the valuable insights. I am proud to say that my posse is growing, 13 unbelievable survivor babes contribute to my cancer adventure story. Join our cancer stitch n' bitch, pass the book along to someone who needs it and let's create a national cancer posse!
Kris Carr, Author "Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips"

Lindsay's organization, Fertile Hope, is a national, non-profit group dedicated to providing reproductive information, support, and hope for cancer survivors. Awesome.

And (in case you don't already know), I run with Team In Training to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society whose mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Check out my TNT BLOG.