Fleurs de France tabletop shoot...


Last September I was thrilled to work with 4 very talented designers for a tabletop shoot for Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine. Over the next few days, I will be highlighting each of the designers and showcasing their amazing designs. Enjoy!

This amazing table was created by my good friend, Jessica Switala at Fleurs de France in Sonoma. Here's what she has to say about her work, "Every event is one of a kind, unique in it’s own way. There are no rules; each wedding or event offers new and exciting possibilities. Everyone’s vision of their day is different. That is what keeps things exciting for us at Fleurs de France. It offers the chance for me to reinvent my creative self daily. "

Florals/design | Fleurs de France
Linens | La Tavola Fine Linens
Flatware/Glassware/Candles | Classic Party Rentals
Chairs | Cameleon Chairs
Table Settings/Napkin Rings | Fleurs de France