Elegant Pink & Black Wedding Featured in Ceremony Magazine!

I am so excited to be featured in Ceremony Magazine!  Erin and Andrew's wedding was a dream.  Here's an email that I just received from Erin (the bride):

"We just got our copy of the Ceremony Magazine issue in the mail on Tuesday and I can't tell you how excited we are!  The pictures look amazing (of course) and we were SO excited to be included in a magazine.  We bought a ton of copies to give to everyone :)

Thank you again so much for everything.  We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!"

Thanks, Erin!  I couldn't have asked for a better bride. 




And a special thank you to all these wonderful colleagues to make my job so easy to photograph and so much fun!

{venue} Villa Montalvo at Montalvo Arts Center
{floral design} Flower Divas
{rentals} Classic Party Rentals
{coordinator/caterer} Le Papillon
{linens} La Tavola Fine Linens
{cake} Studio Cake
{entertainment} Sound in Motion
{gown} Monique Lhuillier