Revisiting Kelly & Nick's Colorado wedding!

I was going through my archives the other day when I stumbled upon one of my favorite destination weddings, Kelly and Nick's in Beaver Creek, Colorado. Kelly is an amazing wedding planner and designer and I just knew she wasn't going to hold anything back when it came to her nuptials. The weekend started with a cowboy themed welcome barbeque at Lazy J Ranch. The best part of the night was our photo booth complete with hay bales and cowboy hats! The actual wedding reception took place at Splendido at the Chateau, where Kelly and Nick were first coworkers before becoming husband and wife. From the clothespin menu decor to the bright orange shoes, this wedding was the perfect reflection of Kelly and Nick! I never get tired of looking at these photos!


{welcome BBQ} Lazy J Ranch
{ceremony venue}The Chapel at Beaver Creek
{reception venue} Splendido at the Chateau
{planner} A Savvy Event
{florist} Rose Petals
{cake}Inticing Creations
{invitations} CardGirl