Congratulations Suzy Berberian - Holiday Portait winner!


Happy Holidays!!

We just finished up our very first Facebook Contest for Holiday Portraits!  It was so much fun -- contestants registered on Facebook and "liked" our Facebook page to enter. We had an overwhelming response, and I'm thrilled to announce our winner: Suzy Berberian!



But don't worry, I'm still here for you!  I would still love to be able to capture your family for the holidays!

I am hosting one more day of holiday portraits!  Our first in-studio Holiday mini-sessions booked up almost immediately, and if you still want to get in on the action, give me a call!

On November 10 I'll be hosting Holiday sessions in my Walnut Creek studio.  Call us at 415.235.5400 or email me at michelle@michellewalker.com

Be sure to check out the amazing variety of cards available on my partner site, Minted!